Last modified: December 20, 2016.
This page informs you of our terms of service. This Terms of service (“Terms”) applies to all of our apps, services, features, software, and website (together, “Services”) unless specified otherwise. When we say “TiViPE”, “us”, “we”, or “our” we are talking about the company TiViPE.
About our services
- Fees and Taxes. You are responsible for all carrier data plan and other fees and taxes associated with your use of our Services. We may charge you for our Services, including applicable taxes. We may refuse or cancel orders. We do not provide refunds for our Services, except as required by law.
- Devices and Software. You must provide certain devices, software, and data connections to use our Services, which we otherwise do not supply. For as long as you use our Services, you consent to downloading and installing updates to our Services, including automatically.
- Age. You must have an age to be authorized to use our Services without parental approval under applicable law. If you are not old enough to have authority to agree to our Terms, your parent or guardian must agree to our Terms on your behalf.
- Registration. You must register for our Services using accurate data.
- Acceptable use of our services
- Our Terms and Policies. You must use our Services according to our Terms and posted policies. If we disable your account for a violation of our Terms, you will not create another account without our permission.
- Legal and Acceptable Use. You must access and use our Services only for legal, authorized, and acceptable purposes. You will not use (or assist others in using) our Services in ways that:
- violate, misappropriate, or infringe the rights of TiViPE, our users,or others, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights;
- are illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racially, or ethnically offensive, or instigate or encourage conduct that would be illegal, or otherwise inappropriate, including promoting violent crimes;
- involve publishing falsehoods, misrepresentations, or misleading statements;
- impersonate someone;
- involve sending illegal or impermissible communications such as bulk messaging, auto-messaging, auto-dialing, and the like; or
- involve any non-personal use of our Services unless otherwise authorized by us.
- Harm to TiViPE or Our Users. You must not (or assist others to) access, use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sublicense, transfer, display, perform, or otherwise exploit our Services in impermissible or unauthorized manners, or in ways that burden, impair, or harm us, our Services, systems, our users, or others, including that you must not directly or through automated means:
- reverse engineer, alter, modify, create derivative works from, decompile, or extract code from our Services;
- send, store, or transmit viruses or other harmful computer code through or onto our Services;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Services or systems;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of our Services;
- create accounts for our Services through unauthorized or automated means;
- collect the information of or about our users in any impermissible or unauthorized manner;
- sell, resell, rent, or charge for our Services; or
- distribute or make our Services available over a network where they could be used by multiple devices at the same time.
- Keeping Your Account Secure. You are responsible for keeping your device and your TiViPE account safe and secure, and you must notify us promptly of any unauthorized use or security breach of your account or our Services.
- Your Rights. TiViPE does not claim ownership of the information that you submit for your TiViPE account or through our Services. You must have the necessary rights to such information that you submit for your TiViPE account or through our Services and the right to grant the rights and licenses in our Terms.
- TiViPE’s Rights. We own all copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property rights associated with our Services. You may not use our copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, patents, and other intellectual property rights unless you have our express permission and except in accordance with our guidelines.
- Your License to TiViPE. In order to operate and provide our Services, you grant TiViPE a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, display, and perform the information (including the content) that you upload, submit, store, send, or receive on or through our Services. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating and providing our Services (such as to allow us to display your username, profile picture and status message, transmit your messages, and store your messages).
- TiViPE’s License to You. We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable license to use our Services, subject to and in accordance with our Terms. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use our Services, in the manner permitted by our Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted to you.
We may terminate your TiViPE account if you infringe the intellectual property rights.
You use our services at your own risk and subject to the following disclaimers. We are providing our services on an “as is” basis without any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and freedom from computer virus or other harmful code. We do not warrant that any information provided by us is accurate, complete, or useful, that our services will be operational, error free, secure, or safe, or that our services will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. we do not control, and are not responsible for, controlling how or when our users use our services or the features, services, and interfaces our services provide. We are not responsible for and are not obligated to control the actions or information (including content) of our users or other third parties. You release us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and our and their directors, officers, employees, partners, and agents (together, the “Parties”) from any claim, complaint, cause of action, controversy, or dispute (together, “Claim”) and damages, known and unknown, relating to, arising out of, or in any way connected with any such claim you have against any third parties. you waive any rights you may have, which says that: a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.
Limitation of liability
The parties will not be liable to you for any lost profits or consequential, special, punitive, indirect,
or incidental damages relating to, arising out of, or in any way in connection with our terms, us, or our
services, even if the parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our aggregate liability
relating to, arising out of, or in any way in connection with our terms, us, or our services will not exceed
the amount you have paid us in the past twelve months. The foregoing disclaimer of certain damages and limitation of liability will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Availability and termination of our services
- Availability of Our Services. Our Services may be interrupted, including for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or network or equipment failures. We may discontinue some or all of our Services, including certain features and the support for certain devices and platforms, at any time. Events beyond our control may affect our Services, such as events in nature and other force majeure events.
- Termination. We may modify, suspend, or terminate your access to or use of our Services anytime for any reason, such as if you violate the letter or spirit of our Terms or create harm, risk, or possible legal exposure for us, our users, or others. The following provisions will survive any termination of your relationship with TiViPE: “Licenses”, “Disclaimers”, “Limitation of liability”, “Availability and termination of our services”, and “Other”.
- Unless a mutually executed agreement between you and us states otherwise, our Terms make up the entire agreement between you and us regarding TiViPE and our Services, and supersede any prior agreements.
- We may ask you to agree to additional terms for certain of our Services in the future, which will govern to the extent there is a conflict between our Terms and such additional terms.
- Our Services are not intended for distribution to or use in any country where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another country. We reserve the right to limit our Services in any country.
- You will comply with all applicable export control and trade sanctions laws (“Export laws”). You will not, directly or indirectly, export, re-export, provide, or otherwise transfer our Services:
- to any individual, entity, or country prohibited by Export Laws;
- to anyone on government restricted parties lists; or
- for any purpose prohibited by Export Laws, including nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons, or missile technology applications without the required government authorizations. You will not use or download our Services if you are located in a restricted country, if you are currently listed on any restricted parties list, or for any purpose prohibited by Export Laws, and you will not disguise your location through IP proxying or other methods.
- Any amendment to or waiver of our Terms requires our express consent.
- We may amend or update these Terms. We will provide you notice of amendments to our Terms, as appropriate, and update the “Last modified” date at the top of our Terms. Your continued use of our Services confirms your acceptance of our Terms, as amended. If you do not agree to our Terms, as amended, you must stop using our Services.
- Please review our Terms from time to time.
- All of our rights and obligations under our Terms are freely assignable by us to any of our affiliates or in connection with a merger, acquisition, restructuring, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise, and we may transfer your information to any of our affiliates, successor entities, or new owner.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under our Terms to anyone else without our prior written consent.
- Nothing in our Terms will prevent us from complying with the law.
- Except as contemplated herein, our Terms do not give any third-party beneficiary rights.
- If we fail to enforce any of our Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
- If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from our Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted by us to you. In certain jurisdictions, you may have legal rights as a consumer, and our Terms are not intended to limit such consumer legal rights that may not be waived by contract.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about TiViPE and our Services, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).