Last modified: December 20, 2016.
Information we collect
TiViPE receives or collects information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services.
Information you provide
- Your Account Information. You provide your username account together with a password. You may also add other information to your account, such as your name, profile picture, address, telephone number, and institution.
- Your Messages. Every single message which may include a picture is end-to-end encrypted. This means that your messages are encrypted to protect against us and third parties from reading them.
- Your Connections.
- Customer Support. You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, including copies of your messages, and how to contact you so we can provide you customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our app performance or other issues.
Automatically collected information
- Usage and Log Information. We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, how you interact with others using our Services, and the like), log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
- Transactional Information. If you pay for our Services, we may receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipts, including from app stores or other third parties processing your payment.
- Device and Connection Information. We may collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, mobile network information including phone number, and device identifiers. We collect device location information if you use our location features.
How we use information
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Our Services. We operate and provide our Services, including providing customer support, and improving, fixing, and customizing our Services.
- Advertisement. For the moment we have no intention to introduce third party banner advertisements.
Assignment, change of control, and transfer
Law and protection
We may collect, use, preserve, and share your information if we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
- respond pursuant to applicable law or regulations, to legal process, or to government requests;
- enforce our terms and any other applicable terms and policies, including for investigations of potential violations;
- detect, investigate, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
- protect the rights, property, and safety of our users, and our company.
Our global operations
Updates to our policy